- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic — crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil (depending on the cheese used, this can be reduced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red onion — chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley — minced (we use dried parsley flakes)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all the ingredients and spread into a shallow dish. Refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 2 days. Serve with baguette slices, crackers, or fresh vegetables.
This is another easy one to throw together. We call it “glop” — can you guess why? It has nice strong flavors that go with any of our red wines: Sangiovese or Rojo Paradisos or Paradisos Red or Cabernet Sauvignon.
Serves 8, makes 1 1/2 cups