This is not a recipe, it’s a concept
Hot days call for something a little lighter than a robust red. In the interest of cool refreshment, here is a recipe for our “Lazy” Sangria, a.k.a wine cooler, spritzer, flip. This is where the Under 10 Buck Red shines:
- Try 1/3 to 1/2 wine and 1/2 to 1/3 lemon-lime soda (like 7-UP).
- Throw in lots of ice.
Lawn mower wine!
Make real Sangria for the special occasion:
- At 10:00 am, thinly slice 1 Valencia Orange and 1 lime into a pitcher.
- Pour in a bottle of Paradisos Red, stick in the fridge.
- 6:00 pm, a little sweetness is now needed:
- To each glass add a little sugar to the preference of your guests.
- Pour in the wine, stir; add ice, top with a festive slice.
- You can lighten with club soda.